1. When exporting an OBJ of a figure from Poser, I know to uncheck anything that doesn't belong to the figure (ie Ground), or any part I don't want/need to work with, but does Body, GoalCenterofMass, and CenterofMass get checked or unchecked?
2. Are these options the same for exporting for use in Blender (taken from RealityPaint FAQ)?
-Uncheck Weld body part seams
-Check As Morph Target ( no world transformations)
-Check Include body part names in polygon groups
-Check Use exact internal names except spaces
-Uncheck remaining options
3. What are the correct import options for Blender so the morph will work right in Poser? I'm using 2.68a atm.
When creating morphs for Daz Studio, on Blender import I unchecked NGons, Lines, and Smooth Groups, used Keep Vert Order, checked Poly Groups and then used -Z Foward and Y Up.
I don't have Zbrush, so I plan on messing with Blender's sculpt mode, which I know to disable Dynamic to avoid adding polys.
4. These are the export options I have, which ones should I check?
Objects as OBJ Objects
Objects as OBJ Groups
Keep Vertex Order
Forward/Up I'm assuming is the same -Z Forward and Y up with a Scale of 1.00.
There's also Path Mode with options for Copy, Strip Path, Match, Relative, Absolute, and Auto.
5. Are these import/export options going to be the same when importing quicksuits and exporting clothing?
Sorry for the lengthy post, but I figure it'd be better to get it all in at one spot. lol
I haven't done anything yet so I don't know if there's any options on importing a Poser morph target to ask about.